You will work on a variety of digital projects, including but not limited to: websites, email flyers, eLearning modules, banner images.
You will work to a brief agreed with the clients, digital director and/or project manager and will develop digital designs.
You will troubleshoot problems on your own initiative and ensure all output is compatibility tested across necessary platforms.
You will work with other designers on cross-media projects, and ensure consistency of the digital portion of these projects.
Typical activities include:
- Thinking creatively to convert the client’s content into an attractive digital design which follows the firm’s brand;
- Building a website based on direction given from graphic designers;
- Using innovation to propose effective solutions the client may not have considered;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or project managers;
- Meeting clients via phone or in-person, or digital director/project manager, to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time and effort required to complete the work;
Quality control across a number of different platforms.
- Full understanding of HTML5/CSS3;
- Understanding of compatibility issues between email clients;
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop and basic knowledge of Illustrator;
- Problem-solving ability;
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office;
- Good organization and time management;
- An interest in cutting edge web standards is preferable;
- Excellent communications skills (bilingual would be advantageous);
- Ability to check own work and produce output of high accuracy.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional design experiences in a multi-language environment (Japanese and English);
- At least 3 years of experience working in a design team or firm.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement