- Design, development, testing of web applications
- Co-ordinate with the users and helpdesk to investigate and resolve application issues.
- Co-ordinate with the business users and IT department to add new features.
- Monitor the systems for performance issues and identify issues proactively.
- Be responsible for estimating work, scheduling and planning releases.
- Must have 5-6 years of experience in UI/UX development
- Experience with Node.js, Express
- Understanding of automated functional and unit testing libraries such as Mocha and CasperJS
- Experience with automated building systems like Gulp, Grunt, Browserify and Webpack
- Understanding of HTML5 and ES2016, though able to write compatible code for at least IE11
- Able to write effective, performant, reusable and expressive code in collaboration with others
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversation)
- Visa requirement