Business program management working with project management team to deliver defined organizational benefits.
Bridge between the program and business operations, taking on a position of the client on the “Business side.”
Ensure the interests and obtain assurance from senior management and key stakeholders that the delivery of new capabilities are compatible with the realization of benefits for the business of the program.
Working with the Program Manager / PMO to ensure program, including scope of each project deliverable, covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the products or services that lead to operational benefits.
Identify, define, and track the benefits / outcomes required for the program(s); ensure improvements are made in existing and new business operations as project(s) deliver their products or services into operational use.
Establish and implement mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured during and after programs.
Leading transition management, ensuring business is as usual during the transition and changes are effectively
integrated into the business.
Preparing and promoting programs within affected business areas for transition into new ways of working.
Provide coaching on performance to junior members on the team effectively.
- University or College Graduate.
- Languages: Japanese – Fluent / English – Business (English is used on project, and in the office)
- 10 years of experience in business consultation and/or similar experience in a program management or PMO role.
- Previous experience in program management or similar PMO role, enabling changes from program initiatives.
- Ability to understand complex organizational matrices, politics, and cultures of businesses to consult effectively.
- Strong marketing and communication skill in order to sell program vision to staff at all levels in an organization.
- Knowledge of relevant management and business change techniques such as BPR, BPM, etc.
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm is preferred but not required. End user experience also welcomed.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement