We are in charge of development and operation of common datastore platform of the company.
We provide common datastore platforms and services for our businesses.
This position is …
- To work at large scale handling Petabyte class Data with High-end storage system, like design, setup, tuning, monitoring, trouble shooting.
- Using the cutting-edge technologies which are field of wide-variety storage product.
We are looking for Storage and Backup Infrastructure Engineers who are passionate to deal with technical challenges and who are interested to work closely in the fast pacing business environment.
Nowadays, many storage technologies are developing, and It’s very exciting for storage engineers.
- Design and implement NFS/CIFS/Object common datastore services using vendor, oss based storage product and public cloud services.
- Design and implement backup solution and ensure backups are completed as scheduled.
- Manage all backup and recovery tools and systems. Assist in the deployment of backup strategies for all infrastructure components.
- Deal with performance tuning and review architecture to improve development productivity and availability
- Make extensive use of automation to simplify service operations.
- Responsible for the administering, configuring, and deploying all common datastore services like a File, Block, Object, Cloud Storage.
- Solve production problems and participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Always catch up with state of art storage technology
- Basic knowledge and experience of Unix or Linux systems.
- Design and implementation experience of Storage system, especially field of NFS, CIFS, SMB, HTTP/RESTful, CloudStorage etc.
- Knowledge and experience of database backup and recovery strategies
- Knowledge and experience of making tools for operation automation by using script languages.
- Experience in system Monitoring & Incident handling
- Knowledge of the following products and services:
- Storage Appliance of NetApp, Oracle, DELL, EMC, Veeam, Veritas etc.
- Wide basic knowledge and experience of Network Protocol.
- Strong ability to convince/communicate with executives and stakeholders
- Application development experience
- Cloud computing experience with Azure, AWS, GCE, Oracle, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in process improvements (plan and execute)
- English: Business Level (TOEIC 800+)
- Japanese: Conversational Level
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversation)
- Visa requirement