Context & scope:
- The QFS&HSE Manager is a key position in the Supply management team.
He/she is the manager responsible for the Human Safety, Environment, Quality and Food safety of the Supply Operations for the company in Japan. The task is to ensure the full compliance of the packing center so our associates work in a safe and sustainable environment to produce and deliver to our customers safe and quality products.
- It is a very pro-active job as one of the missions of the QFS&HSE Manager is to prevent incident from happening, be it on safety or QFS.
- This is a very structured job as it needs to comply with a lot of internal and external (ISO & OHSAS) standards, and of course the local regulation.
- The QFS & HSE manager has to know all the internal standard and act as a bridge of knowledge to be able to deploy those standards within the organization.
- It is a transversal job as it is necessary to engage all levels of the organization on the Total Quality Management journey and the HSE global vision, so it requires some good communications skills. Communication with japan teams, Regional teams (Shanghai, Australia), Global teams (Central Q&FS, QFS & HSE teams, Sourcing factories…)
- Need to prioritize between routine work and ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager (issue resolution, claim investigations, audits, …).
- As a line manager the QFS&HSE Manager has to manage a team of 7 associates and is responsible for their objectives, development and engagement.
Job purpose / Overview:
To ensure the compliance of the Packing Center and Distribution Center(s) to the internal and external Quality and Food safety Standards in order to deliver the satisfaction to our customers.
To ensure the compliance of the Packing Center and Distribution Center(s) to the internal and external Safety and Environmental Standards in order to allow us to work in a safe and sustainable environment.
- Around 5 years' in Food manufacturing related work experience
- Quality assurance or Quality and food safety diploma
- Fluent English communication skills (written & spoken) and Native level Japanese
- ISO standards related experience
- Preferred: Some experience with Human Safety and/or environmental management
- ¥9,000,000 ～ ¥12,000,000
- including bonus