The Service Desk Manager is responsible for one delivery center to ensure all Metrics are measured and adhered. Owner of key measurements, Service Levels, and critical deliverables for SD services
Performance of a single delivery center. Adherence to standards, measurement and reporting of metrics.
Overall responsibility for processes, escalations, knowledge management within the DC
New transitions and integration with the current teams. Knowledge acquisition, completion of documentation, management of infrastructure requirements, and all requirements that are associated with the new transitions. Operations reporting and governance meetings.
• Manages all activities in the Delivery center
• Coordinates Knowledge Managers, Escalation Managers, Incident Managers and Team Leads/SMEs and makes sure they are aligned.
• Supports Global Service Desk Manager with resource demand and capacity for a delivery center and activities to meet the demand and deliver required capacity (supports role of WFM – Workforce Management)
• Ensures process changes are implemented.
• Implements performance reporting for all the SLAs and KPIs and ensures adherence to the SLAs.
• Reviews and follows-up on ticket based Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) reviews within the delivery center
• Performs reviews on ageing of tickets and conducts pending ticket analysis with the Team Leads.
• Reviews escalations and implements corrective and preventive actions on DC level
• Initiates and manage against the Service Improvement Plan (SIP) and Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP)
• Supervises performance of the team and is responsible for their qualification
• Attends the monthly quality meeting, BMC Remedy Resolver Group Team Leads meeting, and the SD Monthly Call (SDMC).
• Being proactive on actions, responses and handle critical performance factors which may impact service.
Language: Proficient in English (Read + Write + Speak) mandatory and Japanese
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement