- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support (mainly 2nd/3rd line) for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer/Proxy/WLC services across Asia Pacific region.
- Identify areas of automation and create scripts to enable automation.
- Manage Network low latency products with high troubleshooting skill.
- Design, deploy, configure and operate Cisco LAN/Wireless network devices, Juniper firewall, F5 load-balancer, Ciena DWDM, WLC in Asia Pacific, ensuring compliance to the Client standards and guidelines.
- Create technical/service design documentation during implementation
- Partner with local in-country resources and/or vendors to deliver network services
- Verbal and written communication to senior IT/Business management when major incident happens (in English), using appropriate wording.
- Manage and deliver multiple Network projects/tasks throughout Asia Pacific region within proposed budget and timelines. This includes managing of vendors
- Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others (reports, engineering designs, user education manuals, etc…).
- Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
- 5+ years experience of network performance & packet analysis by using network performance tools, such as Netscout, Sevone and Wireshirk
- Experienced user of Cisco products (CCIE)
- A proven ability to design and support network infrastructure.
- Proven project management experience running multiple independent projects, within various countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Japanese skill is a plus
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversation)
- Visa requirement