1. Responsible for SRM AMS(Application Maintenance Support) L2.
2. Support L1/end users and bridge between Japan and Central team.
3. To understand existing SRM process and system.
4. To understand, validate and response to tickets on SRM.
5. To understand the standards incl. procedures, check list, templates.
6. To communicate ticket information with Central team, clarify questions from them and validate the solutions from them.
7. To document the required materials incl, translation.
8. To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to client team.
1. Bilingual skill (Native Japanese, Business level English for speaking/listening/writing/reading)
2. Business process knowledge in Procurement field (Mainly Assets procurement, indirect materials)
3. 5+ year experiences in AMS (Application Maintenance Support)
4. Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill.
5. Physical, mental toughness
* Following questions can be asked by the client, so should be able to prepare for answering to them;
1) Please describe Standard Business Scenarios in SAP SRM?
2) Please describe Functionality in SAP SRM EHP 7
3) What is Punch List?
4) What is Limit Orders?
5) Please describe Business Process of Shopping Cart?
6) If business user gets error in creating shopping cart, what are typical issues and resolutions
7) What is integration points between SAP SRM, SAP MM and SAP FICO (Release strategy etc)
8) What is SAPUI5? What is SAP Fiori?
Nice to have requirements
1. SRM functional understanding (Technical/Configuration capability is preferred)
2. Documentation skill
3. Logical thinking
4. Presentation skill
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement