外資系・Fintech (決済サービス、クロスボーダーペイメント)企業が、APACチームにおけるプロジェクトマネジャー (東京勤務)を求めております。
- プレゼンテーションおよび製品デモンストレーション (ビジネス/テクニカル両方の側面)
- 営業サポート (RFP作成、デモ、プレゼンなど)
Job Purpose: (Project Manager, APAC Delivery team.)
- APAC Delivery enables FMS to define and deliver multiple complex projects within the APAC region, through a well-defined process of quality controlled stages to demanding time schedules and within strict budget constraints.
The Project Manager’s responsibility will be to deliver Japan based projects in conjunction with external clients and partners and internal stakeholders such as Sales, IT, Finance, Operations and Senior Management. This demanding role requires a candidate with strong leadership ability, industry experience, focus and a solid client facing, commercially-oriented ethos with an emphasis on delivery and innovation.
In addition you will work closely with Sales and Business Development to provide Pre-Sales Support for key prospects and will be expected to recognise sales opportunities with existing clients and channel partners.
Finally, the Project Manager may be asked to take on Project Management and Pre Sales opportunities within the broader APAC region depending on demand and capability.
- Working directly with the Sales team to prepare for and participate in Japanese based pre sales opportunities
- Delivering presentations and product demonstrations that that cover both business and technical aspects of the company's products and services
- Working with clients and internal staff to develop solutions that meet client’s needs – having both a commercial/business focus whilst proposing technology solutions that are relevant and appropriate
- Coordinating resourcing and delivery with Internal and External stakeholders for multiple projects running concurrently to meet project deadlines
- Taking a lead role in facilitating project workshops to understand and scope requirements and to clearly articulate the breadth and depth of our delivery capabilities
- Delivery of timely and accurate reporting on activities within the PS function as Senior Management directs
- Preparation of key Project Documents, including Business Requirements Documents, Risks and Issues Logs and Project Plans
- Managing relationships with Customers project team throughout the life cycle of the projects
- Liaising with third party suppliers and partners
- Providing Sales Support (incl. RFP Preparation, Demonstrations, Presentations) to key prospects as part of the Sales process
- Where needed, help to facilitate communication between Japanese and English
- Providing relevant input to contracts and reviewing contract detail
- 職務に関連する学士号 (MBA/修士、尚可)
- プロジェクトマネジメントのプロセスナレッジ (Prince 2, PMP資格、尚可)
- MSプロジェクト知識およびMS officeの高い知識(PPT, Vision等)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar Project Management role
- A degree in IT, Business or a related discipline is required. A post graduate qualification in Project Management or an MBA (or equivalent) is an advantage
- Project Management Process Knowledge is required. A Project Management Qualification – Prince 2 Practitioner or PMP is desirable.
- A proven ability to deliver highly visible and business critical projects on time and within budget
- Track record of success as a Project Manager coupled with strong relationship building skills, including written, face-to-face and remote
- Have a thorough and practical understanding of project lifecycles and the delivery of parallel cross-functional projects.
- Experience in the management of Internal and External Suppliers
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Project and MS-Office Professional suite of products, including PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of the Payments / Financial Services industries is desirable
- Ability to effectively translate both ways between Japanese and English (verbally and written), including commercial and technical documentation
- Ability to work on own initiative and often under pressure to demanding timelines occasionally requiring work after normal hours
- Ability to direct and supervise work of others and operate in a team environment
- Willingness to travel and to be based abroad temporarily for the definition, implementation and hand-over phases of projects
- Keen business acumen
- Ability to prioritize and to remain results orientated.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- ¥7,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent)