We are looking for a DB administrator who will be in charge of the availability and stability of our e-commerce related services. You'll be able to deal with high volume traffic and data transaction as well as get a chance to collaborate with colleagues and offices all over the world.
- Provide and maintain a database and its stability
- Manage the database environment
- Daily monitoring, schema change, performance tuning of the database
- Proposing and designing plans and leads for new database system based on requests from related groups.
- Building databases through various tasks like DBMS installation, parameters configuration, connection settings and configuring Cluster and Backup systems.
- Operation for troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Verification and evaluation of new products, functions and versions.
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)
- Visa requirement