Engineering project to deliver solutions for data services such as Bluecoat proxy designing, Bluecoat CAS designing, VPN , F5 and other data related technologies.
- Subject matter expert for bluecoat proxy/internet infrastructure platform regionally and globally
- Maintains architectural roadmaps for key technologies and recommend strategies to deliver maximum functionality for optimal cost
- Analyse business requests and provide solutions to meet requirements
Requirements (indicate any mandatory and/or preferred credentials):
- Bluecoat Administration skills(Must)
- Basic knowledge of firewall (Juniper/Checkpoint) and should be able to identify a firewall related issue.
- Good knowledge of VPN remote access/site to site technologies based on Cisco ASA.
- Create technical/service design documentation during implementation.
- Minimum CCNP Data certifications or equivalent
- Create technical/service design documentation
- Minimum Bluecoat Certified Administrator or Professional certification.
- Manage and deliver multiple Network projects/tasks throughout Asia Pacific region within proposed budget and timelines. This includes managing of vendors
- 5+ years’ experience of network troubleshooting involving packet analysis by using network performance tools, such as Wireshark.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies based on vmware.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Basic knowledge of Wireless Setup based on Cisco ISE / WLC
- Basic knowledge of basic voice technologies CUCM / IP Phones.
- Basic knowledge of Multimedia technologies
- Developed an awareness in audit, compliance, change control processes and procedures
- Project management for execution planning
- Proficiency in Japanese would be an advantage
- Knowledge of SSL/TLS inspection integration in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of web proxy DLP
- Knowledge of web proxy integration with 3rd party cloud service providers.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent)