• To provide Technical support to internal and external Customers, in a prompt and efficient manner.
• To install new and refurbished machines at Customer locations, primarily but not exclusively in Japan
• To conduct Field Service visit to service, repair or refurbish Company machines located at Customer Sites.
• To ensure all Service calls are carried out in a timely and accurate manger, ensuring that issues are property and fully resolved during the first visit.
• To provide an Audit Service to production for new machines
• To conduct Training Classes for internal and external customers
• To provide a proactive assessment of Customer needs and drive Service revenue streams to achieve targets on monthly and annual basis.
• To be an ambassador for Company, maintaining and increasing our customers’ satisfaction with our products and services.
• To travel to the UK or other locations in Asia on occasion for training and reporting duties.
- Knowledge of all Company products
- Selling spare parts, rubber rollers, and maintenance and service kits.
- Development and proposing of service contracts
- Training customers on Company products
- Create and help launch any promotions for Company
- Help sales team with leads for new machine sales
- Create and launch trade-in programs with the sales team to generate new business
- To achieve all service revenue targets
- A practical hands-on Engineer who is proficient with power tools and hand tools, such as Drills, Taps, Calipers, multi-meters, etc.
- Tech service/Service Engineering experience for overseas company is advantage.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Must complete tech services engineers assessment after 6 months of working with Company
- Must take part in all in house training and assessments
- Must pass 3 audits every year one of them being blind
- Able to work on own initiative to resolve problems and advise in a professional manner.
- The ability to gain rapport quickly and communicate well at all levels, both verbally and I writing.
- Good planning and efficient working skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Japanese/English.
- To be able to use CAD data is an advantage.
- Must be physically fit as lifting of machinery may be required
- Responsible for reporting expenses
- Responsible for all paper work being up to date in a timely manner
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement