- Day to day project management of assigned IT project.
- Liaise with Business user or Business PM for all kinds of IT project activities.
- Contribute to PMO process continuous improvement by identifying ineffectiveness and create new improvement process.
- Complete all project documents for managing project from conceptual, initiation to finishing the project.
- Understand and manage project budget.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of full SDLC with hands on experience on each phase.
- Experience on managing system development project and/or infrastructure project.
- Experience on end to end project management from initiation to closure.
- Experience on project budget.
- Good communication and influencing skills dealing with internal business users and IT department.
- Business level Japanese and English communication is mandatory.
- Experience as Business Analyst is a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is a big plus.
- Tertiary Education or Project Management certificate is preferred.
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)
- Visa requirement