Our client has more than 70 million users and some of the most popular Internet services in Japan today. These services are expanding to Asia, Europe, the Americas. We are a world leaders in e-commerce.
The search platform team develops systems which are at the core of the company's most critical services.
Join us if you want to resolve complex problems and have expertise in any of the following technical domains:
- core search engine development
- high-availability distributed system
- real time data processing
- search relevancy
- natural language processing
- system design and architecture
- Hadoop-based data processing
- DevOp and infrastructure software
- large-scale NoSQL databases
- As a core member of the search platform development team, you will be responsible for creation, design, implementation and testing of web-based user interfaces.
- As a senior member of the team, you are expected to contribute to the architecture of the product.
- You are expected to embrace emerging standards and technologies while promoting best practices.
- You are also expected to propose and create innovative proof-of-concept for search user interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Front-end interface testing (automated)...
- Unix or Linux
- Excellent UI/UX design ability
- Web API development experiences
- Experience with libraries and tools like Angular, Grunt, Selenium, nginx...
- Experience with performance sensitive (low latency) web interfaces
- Programming experience in Java
- Experience with a broad range of software languages and technologies
- Exposure to DevOps tools (Chef, Jenkins, Nexus, ...) and related best-practices
- Knowledge of E-Commerce or Search
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Business Level (preferred but not required)
- Have TOEIC score over 800
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Conversation)
- Visa requirement