外資系ソフトウェア企業がフィールド マーケティング マネジャー を募集しております。
The Japan Field Marketing Manager will develop, manage and evolve marketing programs for the sales teams. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, product managers, support teams and regional sales teams. The primary objective of the role is demand generation through successful campaign execution and understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities.
Japan Field Marketing Manager will also manage and lead the marketing team of 5 people that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Create marketing strategies and plans alongside business objectives and portfolio lead.
- Oversee creation, delivery, and execution of demand generation tactics and KPI plans.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of strategies and demand gen programs to grow sales pipeline for the sales organization.
- Work closely with sales account teams to create Account Based Marketing plans for top strategic accounts to build and extend executive engagement at the territory level.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan and collaborate with Sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Ensure alignment with corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., Campaign).
- Identifies new tactics to connect with market across all personas including users, managers and executives.
- Builds a community of customers, prospects and students through PR, social media, webinars and other digital tactics.
- Nurtures existing leads through digital content, events and other persona appropriate marketing methods.
- Creates and manage program budget; measures ROI of field marketing tactics through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Develop and lead the marketing team of 5 people.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience with marketing automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted direct mail and email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Ability to work very independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- An MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in B2B and B2C demand generation environment preferred