- Working as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) to perform administrative activities to resolve common Windchill & CAD issues.
- Working as MIM (Major Incident Management) coordinator during any critical issues
- Root Cause Analysis and identify permanent corrective actions for major Incidents
- Leadership communication and Publish Service advisories to Business users on major PLM & CAD application incidents
- Business Reporting on System performance metrics and Incidents
- Work with cross work streams, and determining solution design impacting the core frameworks and component.
- The project involves robust application maintenance and support for multiple Windchill PLM instances & CAD applications that are in use
- Support involves System Administrative Services, Business Administrative Services and End User Support Services.
- Support activity will be of 24/5 for around 2000+ users from different locations like USA, Europe, Japan China & India.
- Also responsible for maintaining Functional and Technical documentation. Providing Windchill PLM customization and Automation of CAD tool as per business needs.
- This is an end to end application development and maintenance involving requirement elaboration, design, build, testing, implementation and support. The system will be upgraded in multiple releases as per the product owner’s releases.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Location: Shizuoka, Japan (At this point this could be negotiable)
- Duration: Minimum 12 months, Maximum 42 months
- Start Date: 1st week of April, 2019
- Bilingual (Japanese native + English business)
- 5+ years in Windchill area
- Windchill PM
- CAD Knowledge is a must
- Solidworks CAD Knowledge preferred
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement