- Enterprise wide Deployment of Cisco ISE product and integration of ISE with other Cisco Security products such as DNAC, StealthWatch, FirePower
- Providing technical leadership for the Support and maintenance of Cisco AAA Infrastructure & Services
- Scripting and Automation of operational tasks such as endpoints and network device provisioning in ISE
- Working with Network Infrastructure administrators to define and implement AAA policies and configurations
- Working with Cisco ISE BU and other Cisco multi-functional teams for the resolution of AAA issues
- Document the technical solutions and deliver training to support team members
- Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
- Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
- Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
- Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
- Should be open to work in 24/7
- Clear understanding of OSI Model and TCP/IP stack
- Basic understanding of Routing Static and Dynamic.
- Clear understanding of Firewalls, Load balancers, WAF and its operations.
- Should have basic skill in packet capture and analysis.
- Should be familiar with Wireshark.
-Minimum 10 + years’ experience only in NAC Solutions and Implementations.
- 5 years of experience with Network Security products and solutions such as Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS), or other Network Access Control (NAC) products.
- Experience in any one Firewall platform like Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Barracuda, Juniper etc.
- Solid grasp of network security concepts and protocols such as dot1x authentication, Radius, Tacacs Experience with AAA configurations with Network devices such as WLCs, Switches, ASAs
- Good working knowledge in Linux based VM environment Excellent troubleshooting skills for resolving security & networking related issues in a medium to large enterprise environment
- Certification in Networking or Security domain such as CCNA, CISSP or equivalent level is preferred - Experience with monitoring or logging analysis tools (System Center Operations Manager, Splunk).
- Experience in at least one Load balancers like F5, Alteon, Barracuda, Netscaler.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Business)