外資系ITサービスプロバイダーにて、Symantec DLP(Data Loss Prevention)担当を募集しております。
- Manage DLP Tool in terms of access provision to user access management
- Work out service improvements for the DLP operations.
- Design and Implement Policies on AIP.
- Ensure team to provide services follow processes.
- Coordination with Vendor for Advanced Troubleshooting.
- Escalate major product issues to DLP vendor and get necessary support.
- Collaborating in the rules development lifecycle including policy development, response rules, authoring, maintenance, and refinement on an ongoing basis in conjunction with business area stakeholders and security team.
- Supporting internal business partners leveraging DLP.
- Root cause analysis of major DLP application incidents.
- Ensure procedures followed are documented and repeatable, updating documentation when material changes are made.
- Approval of change requests and attend the CAB for introducing the change to management.
- Participate on IT security incident response team.
- Respond accordingly to incidents generated within Data Loss Prevention tool set - triage, escalation, resolution.
- Provide Incident and Problem Management support by following Standard Operating procedures of Incident and Problem Management.
- Assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on incidents associated with in-scope systems that have either a business and/or compliance impact.
- Network Security
- Malware analysis.
- Ability to handle Zero-day attacks
- Skills in End point Security products and technologies (AV, DLP, Encryption and RMS)
- Minimum work experience 10+ years on DLP platforms (Symantec DLP is added advantage)
- Should be able to handle end-to-end design, plan and implementation.
- Should be able to handle project management independently.
- Holding minimum 2 years of work experience on Azure Information Protection (AIP) & Azure RMS (Rights Management System).
- Should be able to design, implement AIP Polices, and provide recommendations.
- Hands on experience on Symantec End Point Security Products will be advantage.
- Good in Malware incident handling.
- Should be having knowledge on advanced tools for troubleshooting. Ex: Perfmon, Wireshark etx.
- Good knowledge on ticketing tools. Such as Remedy, CA tools & ServiceNow.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Business)