System / SoftwareのProcess 監査経験があり、改善点をコーチングできる方を探しております。組み込みsoftwareの開発経験があれば尚可です。
IATF16949, CMMI or Automotive SPICE (ASPICE) standards or ISO9000の知識がある方を求めております。 (ビジネスレベル以上の日本語力と英語力：必須)
The Advanced Quality Engineer (AQE) is accountable for fulfilling the quality related deliverables in accordance with Product development Process .He Represents the customer in the forward model team and focus the project team to deliver the quality activities in accordance to the customer APQP requirements.
Specific Responsibilities (Detailed information of the position's R&R):
- Engage in quotations to ensure quality commitment are aligned with the supplier and development strategy
- Ensure early in the development life cycle that lesson learned previous projects are taken into account, integrated and drive the product enhancement
- Provide coaching and mentoring of Product Development System and Business Operating System at a Product Development Level.
-Manage closure of Non-Compliances from Customer Audits / Forward Model Quality Reviews (ensure cascade within and across the Customer Groups.)
-Facilitate Problem Solving teams (drive teams to closure of D7 - Prevent Recurrence actions) and provide Coaching and Mentoring for Practical Problem solving.
Report to: Advanced Quality Engineer Manager
- 5+years relevant work experience, in product development (ideally in automotive products)
- Knowledge of the Products Development Life Cycle with respect to Systems, Electrical or Software Development.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Japanese Native and business level in English
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Comprehensive understanding of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering
- Solid knowledge of printed circuit board assembly (PCBA)
- Continuous improvement experience APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, 8D problem solving techniques, DOE, and SPC knowledge required
- Experience of Improvement methodology tools (e.g. Six Sigma – DMAIC).
- ¥10,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement