- Analyze feature specification of the SUT.
- Design, implement, improve test suite based on the analysis. Provide feedback and communicate with developers based on it.
- Analyze daily test results and identify bugs in products, documents, and tests. Perform necessary follow up to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Develop enhancements and improvements for testing platform and development practices itself
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Experience with at least one general purpose programming language such as Java, C#, etc.
More than 3 years work of Java application development with using JUnit or other testing frameworks.
Enthusiasm for programming/automated testing.
Fluency in UNIX commands.
Proactive and logical mindset.
Experience operating and maintaining Jenkins or other CI tools.
Experience with programming Chef recipes.
Experience with distributed systems such as Solr, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Hadoop, etc.
Experience with Docker.
English Requirement:Conversational Level
Japanese Requirement:Conversational Level
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Conversation), English (Conversation)