The role would be for a consultant as a key member of the Service-now ITSM application project team. The Consultant will support the Architect and work closely with ITSM Process Architects, customer personnel, Business Analyst(s), IT Architect, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner. This candidate needs to be hands on with the ability to work independently and customize /enhance the ServiceNow solution.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow with the key ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions
- Collects information to determine, document and agree with customer requirements for the ServiceNow platform
- Provide ServiceNow platform and technical expertise
- Create High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
- Develop ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes to deliver clients business requirements independently
- Creates workflow and web prototypes for client engagements
- Develop integration components, while being well versed with integrations with hands on experience in designing and configuring Mid server, webservices, email and similar integration technology with ServiceNow.
- Proficient in ServiceNow Configuration and customization (Workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, etc.)
- Administer and troubleshoot issues with ServiceNow instances.
- Past experience in Interacting with client business and technical teams in person and remotely.
- IT or Web programming related educational background
- The candidate should be trained and certified in ITILv3 (at least foundation certified)
- Must be ServiceNow System Administrator certified
- Preferred to be ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- Experience in most modules under ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business advanced), English (Business advanced)