Essential Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Daily management of client requests/inquires (for customers using our hosting services post－implementation of applications)
- Prioritization of tickets and providing Level 1 support to clients, or escalating issues to IT team located in India or US if necessary.
- Interaction with clients, presenting solutions, engagement of business stakeholders in developing and delivering business solutions.
- Ensuring to meet defined SLAs, by collaboration with other practices and stakeholders.
- Hosting weekly and monthly meetings to track the status of issues raised.
- Bilingual in Japanese/English at business level.
- ITIL certifications
- 3 - 5 years of experiences in IT Application managed Services, handling multiple clients.
- Good exposure to IT management tools & Technologies and strong understanding of incident management, configuration management, Problem management, Service Requests, change management, and service level monitoring.
- High level of client facing skill, interpersonal skills, team work skills.
- Support experience in workflow－based application software.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and SQL.
- Work experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Able to read flow chart, or experience in using flowchart (experience in defining requirements is not necessary).
- Argus Support experience.
- Well versed with various SDLC models and Software Test life cycle and Defect Management Life Cycle.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), English (business advanced)
- Visa requirement