The company is foreign based IT consulting company.
Currently they are hiring a senior engineer who is responsible for all lines of Voice operation and implementation, supporting the business and IT units in Asia Pacific region for a client.
- Design, deploy, configure and operate Cisco IP Phone, Call manager, fax gateway along with related network devices in Asia Pacific, ensuring compliance to the Clients standards and guidelines.
- Design, deploy, configure and operate BT ITS turret, Speakerbus, Verint voice recording, and Tiger CDR System in Asia Pacific, ensuring compliance to the Clients standards and guidelines.
- Create technical/service design documentation during implementation
- Partner with local in-country resources and/or vendors to deliver voice services
- Manage and deliver voice projects/tasks within proposed budget and timelines. This includes managing vendors
- Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others (reports, engineering designs, user education manuals, etc…).
- Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
- 5+ years hands-on experience in network industry working on routers & switches, Cisco Call Manager, IP Phones, fax gateways.
- 5+ years experience in operating BT ITS turret, Speakerbus, voice recording, and CDR system
- Strong verbal and written communication in both English and Japanese
- Experience to interface with Business and Compliance is a plus
- Experience to support Voice Recording
- Automation skill (e.g. for call reconciliation, system configuration reconciliation)
- A proven ability to design and support Network/Telephony Infrastructure.
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese
- Business level English skill
※Depending on candidates skillset and experience, they may consider starting from Contract
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Advanced business), English (Business)
- Visa requirement