Japanese global IT company is looking for SFDC Technical Architect (Manufacture domain) who is able to join immediately and be based in Japan for now.
Job description: (abbr.)
- Responsible for the project as the technical architect
- Kick-off transformation programs with customer, be part of project seed team for large transformation programs
- Collaborating with multiple practice teams on delivery assurance to identify any gaps in solution, effort estimation, schedule etc. and mitigate to the extent possible before proposal submission
- Support pre-sales practice teams in winning large transformation deals & also work on RFP as Pre-Sales consultant
- Work with principal vendors for adoption & training of new technologies
- Drive requirement & competency development for consultants/architects
- Help large transformation on Non-Linear and automation Initiatives to optimize the cost of delivery
- Focus on building expertise on latest products in data center & Cloud transformation technologies
- Work in capacity of a trusted advisor with customer and convert into downstream business
- Enhance the capacity & competency of the team to handle upcoming global demands
- Optimize the cost of delivery by leveraging migration factory model & Non-Linear Initiatives
- Understanding of the Customer Strategy and Business Requirements
Interview process: There will be 2 rounds of technical interviews (onsite & offsite)
① if you are in India, you may have to join their India office and them move to Japan for longer term
② if you are in Japan, you work in Japan (Honatsugi) for the project, you have chance to work in India after the project.
- 10+ years' experience in Technical Architect for SFDC projects across service cloud and marketing cloud.
- Hands on implementation experience in SFDC Development and admin modules
- Define principles and models to guide solution decisions at project/solution level.
- Create and upgrade SFDC solution architecture design and analysis work ensuring Structured documentation
- Exposure to handling cross-geography partners especially in the USA and Japan.
- Bilingual with business level in Japanese and English (advanced Japanese language skill is strongly desirable)
- Prior experience working with business teams in Japan is preferrable.
- Should be able to join us in 3 weeks’ time ( considering the audit and onboarding time )
Able to produce documents such as infra basic design, external interface layout, application maintenance plan, system relation chart, integration test plan, non-functional test plan etc. independently
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)