外資系ITサービスプロバイダーで、Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Architectを募集しております。
- Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Stes, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates.
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
- Providing key technical support in day-to-day sustainment functions, but highly focused on SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD).
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end process of OSD and be capable of configuring OSD in a dynamic manner that can create flexibility in the deployment process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Operating System and Roles
PowerShell/scripting knowledge is good to have
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM
services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible.
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment.
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting.
- Experience managing an OS image for large corporate environments.
- Knowledgeable in desktop virtualization and thin client technologies.
- Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies.
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems.
- Deployment, installation and administration of Microsoft Office products.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to ensure technical solutions are compatible with the company's business needs and strategic objectives.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and strategic recommendations to other IT groups.
- Functional working and debugging knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve technical issues and actively pursue mechanisms for preventing, or automating the response to reoccurrences.
- Relies on a working knowledge of standard (Windows) client platform administration, configuration, rights management and file access in order to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job. Utilizes gained knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- MS security (Department of Defense specific requirements preferred).
- Experience in building MSIs using automated tools.
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) tools.
- AGPM for policy management and deployment.
- Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP).
- Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) Version 5 or newer.
- HBSS for security policy management and deployment.
- Performs-other related duties as assigned.
- Implement group policies (including support) Manage client Organizational Units Publish and replicate new Applications and/or Software packages
- Support existing and new published Software packages or Applications (replication, client, package Issues) Deploy all new security patches/hotfixes to End-Users
- Deploy Software updates (non-security
- Monitoring & Incident Management tool (ServiceNow)
- Expert in Patch management for both Client and server OS
- ITIL V3 Knowledge on Change management.
- Client operating system Lifecycle management for Windows 7, Windows 10.
- SCCM migration from old to new versions periodically
- Japanese- JLPT N3 or above, English-conversation/ business level
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Conversation)