A new and exciting opportunity with the Industrial manufacturing company to manage development project for B2B commerce site which works with SAP/ERP.
PM role can have further knowledge on how B2B commerce works along with client’s business activity and how to communicate with client and offshore support team.
1. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
2. Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
4. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
5. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Start date: As soon as they find the right profile.
Location: Kyomachibori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi
Should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
2. Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
3. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills both in Japanese.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English.
6. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
7. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)