The company is foreign based IT consulting company.
The company is currently seeking highly skilled SAP Consultants to further build our SAP consulting practice and play a crucial role in developing long-term partnerships with our customers to solve real world business challenges.
As they are set for rapid growth, this could be a great time for you to join a fun team with plenty of career development opportunities available. As we scale the business, the timing could be ideal for individuals looking for career growth.
This will be a rare opportunity to grow with a supportive environment and unique approach to the consulting industry.
Analysis of business requirements and consultation on feasibility. Provide technical guidance as necessary.
Identify integration issues and develop solutions to ensure effective project delivery.
Work with local and global experts to ensure all stakeholders are in unison on project direction. When working with global teams, ensure understanding of Japan specific requirements which are often different from global standards.
Clarify process to business stakeholders and end users as required.
Ensure project deliverables are met and escalate issues for resolution accordingly.
Work with other SAP module / discipline areas when appropriate such as to ensure smooth integration.
Lead functional / technical (as needed) architecture discussion in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
- University or College Graduate.
- Languages: Japanese – Fluent / English – Business (English is used on project, and in the office)
- 1 or more full cycle SAP project experience.
- 5 years SAP consulting experience. (any module is welcome)
- Knowledge of integration across several SAP modules.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into SAP solutions.
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm is preferred but not required.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement