Global IT company is looking for an PLM Project Manager in Shizuoka from July for 1 year for their Manufacturing project.
Industry : Manufacturing
Location : Shimizu, Shizuoka
Start Date : 9 July 2018
Duration : 1 year
- PLM Project Manager - works collaboratively with the implementation partner to drive success for the implementation of Windchill PLM.
- Includes all aspects of the project including design, infrastructure, integration, implementation, and Go-live and Hyper Care.
- This role will be responsible for directing the project team members in support of their assignments.
- Work collaboratively to deliver the specified goals of the project.
- Monitors and reports on overall status of programs.
- Guides and mentors their project teams and others in the overall organization in the use of the EPMO (Enterprise Project Management Office) methodology, best practices, and tools.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to individual team members in an effort to drive success.
- Manage program team members in a matrix organization. S/he will have responsibility for managing contract PM resources
- Required to manage logistics for onsite workshops, CRP’s and other large meetings.
- Ensure effective organizational change management beyond the delivery of training, the ability to drive change within the organization
- Ensures programs are completed on schedule, within budget, and meet technical and scope requirements of milestones and deliverables.
- Ensures effective stakeholder communication of all program scope, budget, risk, issue and resources. Specifically maintenance of the project RAID (Risks, Action Items, Issues and Decisions) data base.
- Drive program integration management planning and control.
- Monitor the progress of program components to ensure the overall goals, schedules, budget, and benefits of the program will be achieved.
- Fully responsible for program delivery and success.
- 10+ years of leadership and project management experience to lead projects as well as experience training and coaching others on project management techniques
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a multi-national corporation.
- Bilingual in Japanese/English for the Shimizu location
- ¥800,000 Monthly ～ ¥1,200,000 Monthly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)