- First level support for BT PBX, voicemail, recorders and voicemail.
- Relocation of phones
- Programming user level on Avaya Phone, voice mail and switch port
- Update of cabling records (Voice)
- Perform back up maintenance for recorders and voice mail.
- Audits of Voice equipment patching
- Provide on site support to the daily cabling service which related to the voice connectivity.
- Provide attend to end user problems related to voice connectivity
- To log a service ticket under the working procedure set by client.
- To attend to end user problems/queries immediately and issue shall be resolved within 1 hour of receipt which shall be resolved within 2 hours
- Service reports on Faults.
- Move of Turrets (patching and move)
- To update and cabling infrastructure through the Database System.
- To maintain integrity of the cabling database and make sure that it synchronizes with physical environment
- Provide on site support to the daily cabling service which related to the data connectivity.
- Provide attend to end user problems related to data connectivity
- Allocate port based on optical cabling route
- Provide weekly cabling patching schedule.
- Bilingual (English and Japanese) Engineer
- Working hours - Flexible working hours -10 am to 7 pm and 7 am to 4 pm.
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)