The Service Manager for the Olympic Management System (OMS) Applications support the Technology team in Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee (OCOG) to define, deploy and operate OMS services provided to Tokyo2020 and some external user groups.
The OMS Service Manager also work closely with application provider and integration testing team to confirm delivery scope, monitor testing cycle and ultimately ensure best delivery preparation.
OMS applications scope mainly includes all the applications provided to the Toko2020 organizing committee along with any interface within and out of the provided applications. These applications are used to prepare and manage the Olympic and Paralympic Games operations such as Accreditation, Volunteer recruitment, Athletes registration.
· Project Management
- Provide support on the definition of a project plan of the Services provided by the OMS Applications, from service definition to service operation
- Support the Application Providers, identify and mitigate Risks associated with the delivery of the OMS Services
- Ensure deliveries of all OMS and related services are performed according to schedule and quality standards
- Maintain good working relationship with OCOG, IOC, relevant Government Agencies and Applications Providers.
· Service Definition
- Collaborate to define the Service Catalogue for the OMS Applications
- Support the OCOG Functional Areas and the OMS application provider in the definition of the Business Process and applications requirements.
· Service Integration
- Ensure that OMS Application services integrate seamlessly with OCOG, Service Delivery, Applications Providers and other suppliers.
- Manage Applications Provider to ensure quality of delivery.
- Collaborate closely with the Hosting Services to ensure proper and excellent customer support are provided to the end users
- Plan and support end user testing cycles.
- Work with the Application Providers to define the Operations support structure
· Service Operation
- Monitor and actively take part in incident and problem solving, service and change management for OMS Services.
- Provide mission critical support during critical periods as well as the Olympic and Paralympic Games Operation.
- Prepare production environment before Service Operations.
- Deliver all the services outlined above through close collaboration with the stake holders from Technical Services & IT Security team and Operation teams
- Ensure delivery of outstanding customer services
Note: this list summarise only the key tasks related to the position and is subject for change over the course of the project.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT project management.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement