- - Join from High Level Design Discussion so that we can specify the needs of localization and share it with project team member
- - Attend the global call with customer in US and global colleagues, and other project member on a weekly basis to confirm scope of work, define High Level design (created by global), specify localization point and suggest it to project member on call.
- - Low level design based on High Level Design done by global and the Customer in US.
- - Create configuration file for new equipment
- - Create installation detailed plan with PM/Engineer
- - Kitting
- - Onsite installation (mainly weekend work), NBD standby
- - Documentation for smooth handout from project to customer /maintenance team
- CCNP certification or equivalent skill
- Cisco Switches / Routers installation experience (must)
- Fluent English and business Japanese skill
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)