The company is a global IT service company looking for a Japanese Native or fluent Japanese speaker for a Network Data Engineer.As an Administrator, you should be able to handle
- the first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders. Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stakeholders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members. Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
Mandatory Skills: Network Data Admin + Infra Trouble shooting and Operations, Technical Support, Networking Admin
- Data Network Routing and Switching – L3 skill – Mandatory
- Any two of below technology is Mandatory
- Infoblox – DHCP, DNS, NTP, IPAM – L3 skill
- F5 Load balancer – LTM, GTM – L2 skill
- Cisco WLC – wireless infra administration – L3 skill
- Riverbed WAN optimization
Desirable Skills: Network Voice and Collaboration Admin
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)