A global company is looking for a Mobility Architect in Tokyo.
This is a brand new project which is related to 5G, you can utilize your experience & skill.
- Customer Requirements Study and come up Network Architecture (both Network & NFVI PODs)
- Develop High Level Design Specification and Low Level Design Specification based on customer requirement
- Responsible for Test design, implementation and support of all related network technologies.
- Define Test Automation Strategy for node level & network level testing
- Review test results and participated in customer acceptance review calls
- Participate in FOA and Support during the Upgrades.
Fixed Term for 1 Year + Extendable/Permanent
- 8-15 years of industry experience in Wireless Core Network domain
- Japanese: must (business level), English: nice to have
- Experience/skill in :
Packet Core (or) Mobile Packet Core
ASR 5K or ASR 9K
LTE (Long Term Evolution)
Openstack (this is cloud platform for bringing up cluster of nodes)
Python (for test automation)
- Domain Experience
- Sound Knowledge / Experience in 3GPP SAE Architecture
- Very good understanding of Routing and Switching Protocol experience (enterprise): L2 - Ethernet, xSTP, LACP, QoS, L3 - BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MP-BGP, iBGP etc.
- NMS - TMF / 3GPP / NGMN Standards Knowledge
- ETIS NFV ISG Reference Architecture
- Packet Core (SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, HSS, PCRF) functional and non-functional requirements understanding
- Architecture Experience
- Understand 4G / LTE Packet Core Deployment Architecture
- NFVI POD Architecture including underlay / overlay networking, Cloud Management and Orchestration
- Good knowledge of RAN Interworking with Packet Core
- Good knowledge of SGi and Service Chaining
- Technology Skills
- Exposure to Virtualization domain – Familiar with Hypervisors like VMware, KVM. Worked on Openstack or any other Cloud Management Systems.
- Hands-on experience in deployment of vEPC on the cloud infrastructures like VMware vSphere, Ubuntu OpenStack, RHEL OpenStack .
- Hands-on Experience in Installation of LTE Core network elements
- Hands-on experience of Installation and commissioning experience.
- Hands-on Experience in Installation of OpenStack with KVM Hypervisor on Ubuntu and RHEL.
- Hands-on experience in deployment and configuration of various call flows of 2g, 3G and 4G packet core.
- Experience in LTE EPC network elements MME, S-GW, P-GW network implementation.
- Support troubleshooting of interoperability and end-to-end service related integration and test activities for LTE EPC Nodes.
- Build the required end to end wireless network nodes with the required software release, integrate and configure the nodes for all the supported interfaces.
- Interfaces troubleshooting skills.
- Packet Core (SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, HSS, PCRF), upgrade, Configuration skills.
- Complete understanding of LTE E-2-E Network architecture and IP Routing.
- Good Knowledge on UDP / TCP / IP features.
- Good knowledge on ETSI specifications for LTE and Virtualization areas.
- Exposure to CISCO Packet core and deployment (desirable) ( ASR 5500 and Cisco VIM infrastructure on Cisco UCS server)
- Hands-on Experience in CISCO ULTRA-M will be an added advantage
- Scripting / Automation
- Hands-on Python Coding experience.
- Cisco Certifications in Data and Voice Domains – CCNA, CCNP or CCIE desirable
- ¥8,000,000 ～ ¥13,000,000
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)