One of the famous foreign IT company is looking for a SAP FICO (Bilingual) in Shinjuku.
Language Translation – 2 to 3 years
Domain experience – 4 – 5 years and with SAP Finance and Controlling functions
Total years of experience – 7-10 yrs
Japanese Language proficiency: N2 or N3 Certified
- This role is that of Onsite Functional lead, Which involves discussion with End users / Subject matter expert from customer end
- Understand the problem which is getting reported and provide solution to business SAP related issue
- Responsible for solving SAP tickets on regular basis and ensure compliance of SLA's 60 % of time will be involved in solving tickets, 20 % of time involve getting inputs from end users and 20% with SMES from Local IT team / offshore team
General working hours and break time, holidays
Annual salary will be 10M around.
Duration: 1 year and possibility of extension
Details will be disclosed at the interview
- Language – Japanese N3 certified please refer to screen shot below.
– Should be able to connect with Key user and end user and get details of the issue
- Document the issue that is reported, and convert from Japanese / English and vice versa.
- Should have a good hold on Japanese language (Business Level) and English skills should be good, with proper grammar
- Should be approachable, team player.
- Should have analytical mindset to get to root of the problem.
- Good at documentation both technical and reports.
- Should have worked in Industry and worked in Finance and Controlling should be able to converse on domain language and should understand FICO module activities.
- Should have knowledge about what happens in industry with reference to FICO
- Work experience in FI-General Ledger, FI-Account payable, FI-Accounts Receivable and Asset accounting
- knowledge on FI integration with Material Management, Sales & Distribution
- Work experience Controlling - Cost centre accounting, Internal Order Management and COPA
- Good knowledge Banking and Treasury: Automatic payment program, Electronic Bank Statement, Bank Transfers & payment via Idocs
- Good to have work experience in SAP Interfaces and Idoc's
- Advantage if have knowledge on Liquidity planner and FSCM
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)