JD Edwards Computer system validation projet in Kakegawa.
Well versed with Computer system validation tools.
- Authoring Validation Plan(VP) for site roll-outs.
- Requirement analysis and Authoring Functional Requirement Specifications(FRA), System Requirement Specification(SRS)
- Training the project Team Members on Test script authoring, DS Authoring, Requirement authoring etc.,
- Write, review, revise and approve several OQ/PQ/UAT/IQ Protocols for both IST testing and Validation Testing Development
- Authoring the test specification documents based on the functional DS.
- Coordinating with functional and development team.
- Supporting Project users for authoring DS documents.
- Training the executors on Test script execution process (Manual/Electronic executions) for both IST Testing & Validation testing process.
- Mange the Testing Life cycle which include planning the testing, assign the protocols/test scripts to Executors, Deviation handling etc.,
- Mange the investigation and deviation process to ensure root cause analysis is determined, close the deviation in timely manner.
- Post-execution review of the executed protocols
- Responsible for authoring Requirement Traceability matrix(RTM), Validation Summary Result (VSR).
- Responsible for supporting Continuous Improvement(CI) Process for new Enhancements based on Business requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing DS Documents, Protocols(IQ/OQ/UAT) – Pre-approved/Post-approved.
- Revising SRS/FRA documents
- Revising RTM for CI requirements
- Supporting Change control process
- Develop/update the CSV Policies, templates as required to fulfill US/EU regulatory requirements.
- Training any new users on Test script authoring/test script execution process.
General working hours and break time, holidays
Duration: 8 months
Details will be disclosed at the interview
- More than 5 years experience in relevant JD Edwards Computer system validation
- Fluent level in Japanese and Business level in English
- Communication skill and client support mind
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)