This project is in Kakegawa, Japan.
(Option of weekly travel from Tokyo also possible).
1: JDE - CSV
1: Manufacturing & CAM consultant,
1: Finance (Primary) Contract Billing (Secondary)
1: Contract Billing (Primary) Finance (Secondary)
2: S&D (Sales & Distribution) - O2C, P2P, Inventory Warehouse consultant
- Configuration, design and solutioning
- Data Migration, Validation, Training to End User.
- Authoring Validation Plan(VP) for site roll-outs.
- Requirement analysis and Authoring Functional Requirement Specifications(FRA), System Requirement Specification(SRS)
- Training the project Team Members on Test script authoring, DS Authoring, Requirement authoring etc.,
- Write, review, revise and approve several OQ/PQ/UAT/IQ Protocols for both IST testing and Validation Testing Development
- Authoring the test specification documents based on the functional DS.
- Coordinating with functional and development team.
- Supporting Project users for authoring DS documents.
- Training the executors on Test script execution process (Manual/Electronic executions) for both IST Testing & Validation testing process.
- Mange the Testing Life cycle which include planning the testing, assign the protocols/test scripts to Executors, Deviation handling etc.,
- Mange the investigation and deviation process to ensure root cause analysis is determined, close the deviation in timely manner.
- Post-execution review of the executed protocols
- Responsible for authoring Requirement Traceability matrix(RTM), Validation Summary Result (VSR).
- Responsible for supporting Continuous Improvement(CI) Process for new Enhancements based on Business requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing DS Documents, Protocols(IQ/OQ/UAT) – Pre-approved/Post-approved.
- Revising SRS/FRA documents
- Revising RTM for CI requirements
- Supporting Change control process
- Develop/update the CSV Policies, templates as required to fulfill US/EU regulatory requirements.
- Training any new users on Test script authoring/test script execution process.
General working hours and break time, holidays
Duration: 8 months
Details will be disclosed at the interview
- JD Edwards Functional consultants with over 10-12 years of experience and worked extensively in Implementation, Global rollouts in Japan
- Bilingual (Japanese & English) , Good domain knowledge and should have completed a minimum 2-3 life cycle implementation/roll outs in JD Edwards 9.1 or above
- High expertise and full knowledge of at least one module (Finance, Contract Billing, Manufacturing, Sales & Distribution, Inventory & Warehouse, Procurement, CAM and good awareness of cross functional modules)
- Should be able to demo all key JDE processes, understand requirements, GAP’s, suggest workarounds, full configuration knowledge of module and ability to design solutions, formulate design specifications, testing and cutover
- Should be also familiar with Data Migration, Validation, configuration, Training to End User.
- Work at site in Kakegawa (Option of weekly travel from Tokyo also possible) and co-ordinate with offshore team in India. Experience of working onsite/offshore model
- Good documentation and communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced project environment
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)