- Understand the ITSM landscape of the Customer and understand In-scope ITIL processes to be designed
- Provide ITIL best practice service management consulting at a strategic, design, and operational level for the Customer’s environment
- Understand the specific Process requirements of the Customer and gather the required inputs on Customer’s people, practices and processes, Organization structure, ITIL Tools in-use, as-is process, details on current Vendors
- Prepare the Process definition plan, identify the reviewers and process sign-off mechanism
- Author the Process documents and get them signed-off from the Customer (include the required Process flows, diagrams) as per the agreed Template
- Collaborate with the Tools team (Internal / Customer) as required to customize the ITSM Tools in-scope
- Agree with the Customer on KPIs/Metric to be used to measure the effectiveness of the Process and the calculation mechanism of each of the KPIs/Metrics
- Agree with the Customer on the Reporting requirements and the Templates to be used for the same
- Provide the Process training to all the Resources in the Engagement
- Provide proper handholding of the Processes to the Service Manager / Process Owners / SQAs.
- Propose the Service Improvement plans (SIPs), if possible to the Customer / Service Manager for future Service improvement.
- More than 5-years of experience in ITSM practice in managing various ITIL process roles, viz., Incident manager, Problem manager, Change manager, Asset and Configuration manager.
- Experience in Process designing in at least 2 ITSM Engagements
- ITIL 2011 Expert / ITIL 2011 Intermediate Certified
- Knowledge of ITSM Tools
- Capability to deliver ITIL Trainings
- Excellent team management skills and inter-personal skills
- Excellent Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills
- Good documentation and process flow diagramming skills
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Management / Engineering / Computer sciences
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Conversation)