Excellent opportunity as part of a great team providing superior support.
- Guarantee the support, management, integrity and quality of the Video and Audio Conferencing infrastructure
- Responsible for proactive monitoring and control of the Video Conference environment, and Incident Management of any issues
- Asset Management of Media Services equipment Direct Escalation of issues related to CISCO, Avaya and Tandberg hardware
- Provide in-room white glove services to VIP clients and on standby support to VVIP clients Support clients via Remote Video Concierge Support
- Registration of Video Conferences in the system for all entities
- Manage client expectations for room and video conference reservations and ensure they are logged and booked in a timely manner
- Be able to provide white glove service for Senior Level staff Interact with Regional and Global Teams to ensure Regional and Global meetings are problem free, launched on time and no negative impact to clients
- Provide support to clients via telephone in the event called upon during video conferences.
- Ensure that all calls, service requests and change requests are logged and processed according to company procedures
- Provide regular status reports to management.
- Ensure documentation is kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Strong customer service and support skills
- Able to deal with executives and be able to understand their requirements
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual English & Japanese (business level) skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively work in a team
Desired skills: Video and audio skills Call center and helpdesk support experience
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Business)