Exciting opportunity of Bilingual Delivery Lead for IT Infrastructure Projects , who will work side-by-side in a bilingual environment with Infrastructure engineering and IT operations team to help design, coordinate and manage infrastructure projects.
Job Description -
- Drives through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
- Delivers solutions through building consensus in business, technical, and vendor perspectives
- Management of project virtual team - creation, coordination, motivation
- End to end management of project budget - estimation and sourcing
- End to end management of project schedule - creation of WBS, coordination and tracking of tasks
- Management of project scope - requirement clarification, build and operationalization
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Actively promote the solutions and projects under your management
- Clearly communicate and document each stage of the project lifecycle process
- Evaluate project performance and identify potential risks
- Influences the work of others to drive projects to successful completion through effective project management and IT coordination among teams
- Ability to provide direction and facilitate information to drive the team decision-making process.
- Business Level English and Japanese
- 4-year degree in IT related course of study, preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience with IT Infrastructure project/ management
- Experience in leading IT project management successfully through PMBOK based activity: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder management
- Experience in practicing as Servant leadership among multiple stakeholders.
- Preferred not required: Knowledge of configuration item of IT infrastructure: NW, Hyper visor, OS, Middleware, DB, Storage, DNS, Cloud, etc.
- Preferred not required: Knowledge of Non-functional requirements: Availability, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response time, DR, Access control, Capacity planning, maintenance window.
- Effectively use MS office tools
- Experience in execute project in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile process.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business advanced), English (Business advanced)