The company is global manufacturer which is a part of foreign based major firm.
Now the company is hiring an IT business analyst working closely with stakeholders.
- Competent in the requirement management process and coordination in large projects or programs, at more senior levels may lead pre-studies.
- Supports business in prioritization of scope and in selecting/designing optimal Process & IT solutions based on Stakeholder and end user needs, and Business processes. At more senior levels hold process specializations to act as domain experts.
- Works in pre-studies, projects or in runtime delivery.
- Facilitates modelling and analysis of business processes and operations from a requirement management perspective or design concepts for a product.
- Facilitates global workshops cross site according to recommended methods.
- Identifies risks regarding the functional solution from an User Experience and/or Business Analysis perspective and proposes changes in business processes, IT implementations and/or operations when necessary.
- Supports business case development by securing user focus in business value creation.
- Contributes to build and strengthen long-term relationships with stakeholders.
- Is mentor IT Business Analysts at previous step and/or deliver internal training in Business Analysis or User Experience methods.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
Language Skill: Japanese: fluent English: fluent
- Proven experience in one main business process (based on VGMS) and deep knowledge of at least one sub process. Typically 2 years or more of experience and good performance as a IT Business Analyst
- Demonstrate achievement of results
- Proven capability working with stakeholders leading people and/or leading leaders
- Demonstrated ability to bring cultural aspects into the way of working within the assignments
- Comprehensive BA knowledge based on BABOK. Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is recommended
- Proficient in process / solution modelling based on UML/BPMN. Certification of UMTP or OCUP/OCEB is recommended
- Proven knowledge / experience in agile frameworks (SCRUM). Certification of LSM, LSPO or SCRUM@Scale is recommended
- Proficient in using decided methods for UX, human cognition and perception
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement