The IT Asset Manager is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts. The individual will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization. The IT Asset Manager will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
The IT Asset Manager manages, controls, and protects the organization’s IT assets (i.e., hardware) throughout their life cycle, from acquisition through final disposition. In addition, the IT Asset Manager designs, develops, and implements the organization’s asset management strategy.
- Manage IT hardware asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- Develop and maintain company policies and processes.
- Manage a team of IT Asset Analysts.
- Plan and implement IT hardware asset life cycle strategy; advise Procurement and IT Operations in procurement strategies for IT hardware acquisition.
- Serve as IT hardware asset management subject matter expert.
- Optimize usage and cost of IT hardware deployments.
- Manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.
- Language requirement
- English (Business), English (Conversation)