外資系・大手FMCG企業における、IT ユニット BP マネジャー職です。
Engages with the market leadership teams of 2-3 (key) markets, providing IT Leadership by identifying and promoting key opportunities, developing and agreeing a supporting portfolio of initiatives and jointly leading, with the functional Business Partnership team the delivery of business change initiatives. Is accountable for all IT support services towards the market leadership teams within his/her area, working closely with both business leaders and IT teams in core services.
- Acts as the face of the company IS IT expert within the assigned markets, being the key contact for management teams and divisional managers demonstrating full understanding of the problems and opportunities for business change.
- Responsible for the communication and marketing of the company IS initiatives and services to the business leaders.
- Responsible to develop, maintain and drive the IT strategies in the assigned markets / sites and agreeing relevant IT governance structures, tightly linked with the latest IT strategic framework.
- Works closely with the relevant business stakeholders to identify requirements for new/existing solutions.
- Ensures visibility and program management of all market IT initiatives.
- In partnership with the deployment team successfully delivers Business Solutions & Services, according to the IT Strategic Framework agreed in IT Steering Groups
- Consolidates the ongoing measurement of customer satisfaction (IS survey,…): Drives improvements for common themes of the site action plans, including TCO of IT.
- Financial accountability of the overall IT costs for all covered markets, ensuring visibility.
- Facilitates the IT Financial Planning process for all covered markets and ensures the agreed targets are met and ongoing opportunities are taken to reduce costs.
Line Manager Unit BP Senior Manager AP
- Some project and program management and/or IT service experience.
- 2-4 years working in an IT related role
- Bachelors Degree (IT degree preferred) or equivalent
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship including business leaders, IT personnel and project leaders
- Sound understanding of a company’s business and technology strategies and established business process areas and the ways in which technology may impact and enhance business processes
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skills
- Strong problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Should have a proven track record of delivering results in some of the following three areas: Project delivery, Program Management, Senior Management exposure
- ¥10,000,000 ～ ¥12,000,000
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement