外資系企業における、IT Technical Support Specialistのポジションです。
Ensures the availability of computer system services for Company employees (customers) by providing
first and second level technical expertise, assistance, and project coordination necessary to remediate &
install computer software products, modify/repair hardware, and resolve technical problems.
- Responds to incoming service requests via telephone, email, self-service, instant messaging, and
other contact methodologies in a timely manner.
- Uses the prescribed workflow tool(s) to track 100% of all customer contacts, researches questions
and issues and resolves each interaction in accordance to the IT Global Support Model and the
specified Service Level Agreement (SLA)/ Operational Level Agreement (OLA). Documents each
contact with adequate details according to Company guidelines and Work Instructions.
- Provides feedback to the IT Service Management group on ways to improve efficiencies for end user
- Performs workstation operating system installs from a production core image. Provides feedback to
Workstation Engineers on issues observed with the core image.
- Uses IT tools such as Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc. to troubleshoot and
- Configures and troubleshoots VPN connections for internet connectivity.
- Installs MS Office and other packaged software, and provides support.
- Supports junior level support staff in providing technical services, and escalates problems to senior
level support personnel, when appropriate, via proper escalation procedures.
- Develops and expands writing and customer relationship skills, assists with content for the
Knowledge Base, and regularly attends technical and communication training sessions.
- Work on special projects on an as needed basis, including large scale deployments, facilities up fits,
refreshes, and decommissioning, and other projects Supports the IT Operations group in the
deployment of infrastructure components.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Position requires on-call work. Minimal travel may be
required (up to 25%).
- High School degree or equivalent plus moderate experience. A.A./A.S. degree in Computer Science or
related field preferred, or equivalent education and related experience.
- A+ certification, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and Help Desk Institute (HDI) Analyst or equivalent certification required.
- MS Windows or equivalent certification preferred.
- Intermediate experience with the following software:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (XP, Windows 7, etc.), MS Office (intermediate use of Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel), Adobe (knowledge of converting documents, editing documents, etc.), possess
an intermediate understanding of Active Directory (Security Groups, Resources, etc.), Cisco's Virtual
Private Network client (remote access support necessary) along with token administration, MS Outlook
(support of the email client).
- Advanced customer relationship skills, proficient verbal communication and
listening skills, and proficient writing skills. Attention to detail, good organizational and administrative skills,
and a team player.
- Willing to take accountability for projects, problems, and issues, carrying through to
resolution under supervision.
- Ability to interact with end users and IT staff from multiple departments to
establish high standards of computing support.
- Ability to learn Company’s proprietary applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, think logically, multi-task and juggle many issues at one time.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)