- Analysis of business requirements and consultation on feasibility. Provide technical guidance as necessary.
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to ensure effective project delivery.
- Work with local and global experts to ensure all stakeholders are in unison on project direction.
- Clarify process to business stakeholders and end users as required.
- Ensure project deliverables are met and escalate issues for resolution accordingly.
- Lead functional / technical (as needed) architecture discussion in complex HCM and non ERP environments.
- University or College Graduate.
- Languages: Japanese Native / English Business level (English is used on project, and in the office)
- Ideally around 5~10 years of working experience since graduation from university or college.
- Ideally around 5 years HCM consulting experience. End User experience can be considered.
- Relevant (SuccessFactors, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- ¥6,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥8,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)