- Analysis of business requirements and consultation on feasibility. Provide technical guidance as necessary.
- Ensure project deliverables are met and escalate issues for resolution accordingly.
- Track and report data.
- Build cross-functional partnerships, internally and externally.
- Manage budgets.
- Maintain a competitive amount of market knowledge.
- University or College Graduate.
- Languages: Japanese –Native / English –Business Level (English is used on project, and in the office)
- Ideally 2 years of working experience since graduation from university or college.
- Relevant IT related experience.
- ERP experience or knowledge.
- ¥6,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥8,000,000 Yearly
- Wage details
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)