The company is a global major VAT consulting firm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Tokyo office as a Business Development Manager.
They are interested in meeting the very best entrepreneurs looking for a unique and challenging opportunity in one of the fastest growing fintech industries in the world. Dynamic self-starters will sell our innovative products to Fortune 500 companies, large multinationals
and SMEs in Japan. We are looking for driven individuals with a desire to take ownership of this developing region and effectively run your own business. With significant scope for career progression, you have the opportunity to build and lead a sales team, manage global partnerships and ultimately run your own international business within our company structure.
- High energy, entrepreneurial, dynamic, self-starter and driven individual.
- MBA graduate or equivalent (e.g. post graduate degree in Accounting, Commerce, Law, or Engineering).
- Excellent academic results.
- Strong technical knowledge in finance, economics and accounting.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Previous business development experience preferred.
- Salary is market related and based on previous experience.
- Attractive incentive structure.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)