A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Native Japanese Field Service Engineer in Sukagawa -shi or Sunto-gun.
- 3-5 years Technical background in manufacturing, preferably in a life sciences, diagnostic, and/or medical device environment
- Must have experience in API development, Web API, Web Services and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Must have programming experience with Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL. Includes writing SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers, performance tuning and knowledge of data retrieval techniques with ADO.NET, ODBC, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for Report generation. Experience with MySQL, Linux is a plus. SQL database administration experience is a plus.
- Exposure in troubleshooting with PLC and SCADA environment
- Job Type: Subcon/Fixed Term Employment
- Salary - Negotiable/depend upon the experience
- Exposure in working with COTS MES (Camstar, WERUM, Rockwell) as well as home grown application built on .Net, Java.
- Experience in configuration management, operations, and/or quality within a regulated industry
- Experience in computer system and manufacturing validations
- 2+ years of experience in the development of GUI/web-based applications using the Microsoft Visual Studio development suite using C#, .NET technologies and technical competence with HTML/CSS/Jscripts.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native)