- Responsible for technical governance & delivery of datacenter & Cloud transformation programs
- Kick-off transformation programs with customer, be part of project seed team for large transformation programs
- Collaborating with multiple practice teams on delivery assurance to identify any gaps in solution, effort estimation, schedule etc. and mitigate to the extent possible before proposal submission
- Support pre-sales practice teams in winning large transformation deals & also work on RFP as Pre-Sales consultant
- Work with principal vendors for adoption & training of new technologies
- Drive requirement & competency development for consultants/architects across all technology areas in GSI. Enable them to adopt GSI methodologies for effective program delivery
- Help large transformation on Non-Linear and automation Initiatives to optimize the cost of delivery
- Focus on building expertise on latest products in datacenter & Cloud transformation technologies
- Work in capacity of a trusted advisor with customer and convert into downstream business
- Enhance the capacity & competency of the team to handle upcoming global demands
- Optimize the cost of delivery by leveraging migration factory model & Non-Linear Initiatives
- Understanding of the Customer Strategy and Business Requirements
- Participate in key technology forums and showcase Wipro capabilities in DC & Cloud transformation domain
- Experience in translating Business Requirements into Technical Requirements
- Experience developing High Level Design to meet Customer requirements across DC, Cloud, EUC & BSM Technologies
- Ability to present high level ROI (Return on Investment) and Total cost of ownership (TCO) figures to customer senior management during presentation and discussions
- Interface with senior management to develop, refine, and execute the Cloud Computing strategy and IT roadmap.
- Should be an expert on Cloud Computing and its various offerings like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS etc.
- Ensure Traceability of requirements through design, implementation and testing phases of the project.
- Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as;
Hybrid Cloud Technologies
Converged & Software Defined Infrastructure
Data center & Cloud migration.
Compute, Storage and backup
Data center build and implementation
Network (LAN and WAN) & Security
Service Integration & Management Tools
- Detail and high-level designing experience across multiple technologies.
- Excellent ability to handle vendors (especially non-IT related vendors)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present findings and reports at the local and senior business management level
- Deep understanding about the Design & buildup of a DC/Cloud. Should have been part of at least a couple of Data center & Cloud design/builds.
- Ability to perform independently consulting assessment reviews and assisting client organization with development, execution and testing of overall solution.
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of the methods used in performing risk analysis and business impact analyses
- Understand the business and financial concepts clearly and able to relate technology to business
- TOGAF/Zachman certification is an added advantage.
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Conversation)