Client integrates with its trading partners (customers, vendors, suppliers etc.) across the globe using EDI. Various EDI standards are used across different geographies. The EDI solution runs on SAP PI middleware. Client is building a B2B customer EDI services team that will communicate & coordinate with its trading partners to identify new partner EDI requirements and changes. The Objective of B2B Customer EDI Services is to deliver End to End Services for Order to Cash. This includes Design, Development, Testing, CO activities, Go‐live and ELS support of EDI services.
- Job Description:
Working/Hands On Experience –
- EDI local Japanese Document Standards
- EDI Transactions include Purchase Orders, Invoices, Advance Shipment Notices, POA, Good Receipt, Monthly Bill, Order Response Message and Order Change Request Message.
- End to End EDI local Integration
- EDI over VAN (PLANET), SAP to EDI knowledge
- EDI Transformations, IDOC Mapping,
- Connectivity Setup – VAN Setup, OFTP, etc.
- Mapping Guides Preparation
- Team Managing, Good Verbal and Written communication skills (English & Japanese)
- Skill Description: EDI Technical & Functional, Project Management, good to have SAP Order to Cash knowledge.
- Bilingual Requirements: English proficient & Japanese language skill mandatory
- Language requirement
- English (Business advanced), Japanese (Business advanced)