With the opening of our E-commerce in JP, we are looking for an innovative e-Commerce Manager willing to optimize our e-commerce business in JP. Based in Tokyo, you will be the person responsible for the development and growth of our online sales business and increasing brand awareness in the digital channel.
We are looking for the right person who is passionate and committed to guiding our customers on their journey through to online purchase.
- Manage JP website with support from the Group E-commerce team based in Italy; maintain, update all content and design/presentation of the website.
- Design, build and deliver a strategy for e-commerce/online to develop brand awareness.
- Identify and drive opportunities to grow the e-commerce channel, sales and reach more customers.
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, managing and contributing to all Japan ecommerce websites of the company.
- Manage the replenishment of the online store, in order to have always the right products in the right place.
- Oversee SEO, SEM, PPC, online advertising and social media marketing activity to grow audiences, drive traffic, generate on-line sales, and brand awareness in coordination with e-commerce team.
- Gather, analyze and share monthly data on digital performance and make key recommendations based on this learning.
- Maintain excellent communication with our Retail Team about what is happening online and maintain alignment with what is happening in our shops.
- Have regular communication with our customers in by email and social media.
- Study new options for our fulfillment strategy together with the logistics team.
- Negotiate competitive shipping rates.
- CRM: Organising and Implementing our CRM system (mail, website, etc)
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce
- Proven experience in driving sales and customer service with a retail or online business
- Confident communicator (who can understand and talk with technicians) and be able to influence through best practice
- Previous experience of digital marketing is an advantage.
- Experience with website development or management is an advantage, too.
- Some understanding of HTML and image manipulation software beneficial
- An understanding of web analytics and the ability to use them to drive business strategy
- Understanding and using creativity within our brand guidelines
- Native Japanese and fluent in English
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Quick on your feet, a BIG picture thinker, with the ability to think inside, outside and around the box
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- ¥6,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement